To access the camera on a mobile device using HTML5, you can use the navigator.getUserMedia() method. This method allows you to capture video and audio streams from the user's camera and microphone, and display them in a &... Read Access Device's Camera using HTML5
PHP (PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor recursive abbreviation) Chinese name is: "Hypertext Preprocessor ", is a widely used general-purpose open-source scripting language, suitable for Web site development, it can be embedded in HTML. The programming paradigm is object-oriented and imperative programming. As of April 24, 2019, the latest version is PHP 5.6.0 (28 Aug 2014), and its operating system is windows/Linux/Mac cross-platform.
1. What is PHP?
PHP, full name Hypertext Preprocessor, Chinese translation "Hypertext Preprocessor".
The official website of PHP introduces PHP like this:
PHP is a popular general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited to web development. Fast, flexible and pragmatic, PHP powers everything from your blog to the most popular websites in the world. Taking care of students with poor English skills, the following is the Chinese version. PHP is a widely used open-source general-purpose scripting language, especially for web development. With fast, flexible, and practical features, PHP can do anything, including your personal blog or even a large global site system.
The PHP core is developed in C, so it has many similarities with C in syntax. But PHP is definitely not C.
In addition to similarities with C, PHP syntax also has similarities with Java and Perl, which are more popular programming languages. Therefore, if you have the above language foundation, getting started with PHP will be faster.
2. What can PHP do?
PHP can do anything!
PHP can be directly embedded in the HTML language and mixed with HTML. The purpose of PHP development is primarily to allow web developers to quickly write dynamically generated web pages, but PHP can be used for much more than that.
PHP also includes a command line interface (command line interface) and generates a graphical user interface (GUI) program.
3. Why choose PHP
1. PHP is open source and free, without any charging items. You can modify his kernel at will and then use it for your own commercial use.
2. Rich PHP development components (for novices, a bunch of IDEs is enough to choose difficulties)
3. The community is mature, and more than 85% of the problems can be solved in the community.
4. The learning cost of PHP is low. If you don’t want to learn a certain language, you need a three-piece suit. The effect is quick, and you can basically get started after learning for 1 month
5. Rich open-source libraries, basically all types have open-source products
6. PHP8.0 basically does not lose any language~! that's the point
7. Almost perfect support with MySQL
8. It is easy to find a job
9. Even Facebook is using PHP, why don't you use it?
1. A brief introduction Next.js is a tool for react to perform server-side rendering. By default, the pages in the root directory are used as the rendering route. For example, if I create an index.js file in the pages dire...
The pcntl_fork() function is a function used to create a process in the php-pcntl module. (does not support windows). As for how to install and enable the php_pcntl extension, I won’t introduce it here, only ana...