Brute Force / Credential Stuffing First, if there is no verification code or the verification code can be bypassed, try to log in with the account password 5 or 10 times to check whether the target account is banned.... Read Logical Exploits Of Brute Force, Password Recovery
- PHP arrays, array functions, array traversal, and predefined arrays (must be included in the interview). - PHP object-oriented, magic method, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism.Design patterns, including (simple interest, factory, iterator, decorator, command, strategy). - Regular expression, the meaning of each label, email address, URL, label matching, regular function (must be included in the interview). - PHP exception handling (level, error log, control error output)(must appear in the interview). - PHP time function, date calculation function. - File system, record log, directory, file traversal, upload, multi-method to get file extension, file reference method, and reference function difference. (Interview must be given). - Conversation control, mainly about the principle. The solution to the problems of session and cookie in distributed applications. - PHP template engine, commonly used template engine features, good and bad aspects of MVC. - PHP security processing, filter function. - Use of XML. - Processing of PHP strings, including escaping (safety), encoding, interception, positioning, conversion with arrays, processing functions, etc. (Interview must be given). - Socket programming, various protocols, header, meaning of curl parameters. - The meaning of the network status code, commonly used (204, 304, 404, 504, 502). - Apache configuration file, PHP configuration file, the meaning of each meaning field. - The noun meanings of various network attacks (SQL attack, XSS, CSRF, DDos), prevention measures. - The processing function of url, get the part specified by url. - Variable value and reference. - Variable type conversion and judgment type method. - PHP operator priority, generally writes the operation result of the operator. - Function parameter passing in PHP, closure, judgment output echo, print is a function, etc.
- How to use PDO, why use. - mysql optimization, table splitting, etc. - transaction processing, sql statement processing efficiency, etc. - data table field type, difference between the same type, how to choose, int( 10) The difference with int(11), etc. - The data structure used by the database index, draw the data structure. - Basic sql statement writing (generally let you write association and subquery statements). - Index creation, advantages and disadvantages, the leftmost principle. - Storage engines, commonly used ones, advantages and disadvantages, differences, principles (must be revealed in the interview). - Processing method of sql injection. - mysql processing function (encapsulated in PHP).
- The use of common commands, the use of vim editor. - View commands for process, cpu and other information. - View commands in the file (mainly related to statistical information). - The use of Shell, command operation - Usage of awk - The shell kills all php-fpm processes.
- The application scenario of Redis, combined with the Weibo business to tell its specific application. - The difference between Redis and MC support data, which data structure storage both support, the more write the better. - The principle of Redis persistent storage is different from the application of Mysql. How to maintain the relationship between persistent data and memory data synchronization (Redis synchronization mechanism) - Performance comparison between Redis and MC in concurrent state. - MC's memory management mechanism, how to allocate memory space when a piece of data needs to be stored - Redis's memory management mechanism, what are the differences from MC.
- New and abandoned features in PHP8 - Why use PHP8, where is PHP8 fast - Understanding of exceptions and errors in PHP8
- The use command of git, for example: write the version rollback command. - The difference between git and svn. - How to carry out multi-branch development, including multi-person development collaboration, segmented testing, and online.
Function: Keep-Alive: Make the connection between the client and the server continue to be valid. When there is a subsequent request to the server, the Keep-Alive function avoids establishing or re-establishing the connect...
What is CabloyJS? CabloyJS is a built-in 工作流引擎 Node.js full-stack framework, 面向开发者 low-code development platform, but also a low-code 开箱即用 and professionally coded 灵活定制 PAAS platform. Only one set of codes can be realized ...