The pcntl_fork() function is a function used to create a process in the php-pcntl module. (does not support windows). As for how to install and enable the php_pcntl extension, I won’t introduce it here, only ana... Read Parallel processing in PHP using pcntl_fork() Explanation
- random draw
- Stolen prizes/points
- Tampering with lottery points/times
- concurrent lottery
- Invitation code XSS (Verification code URL may contain user name, the user name can be changed to XSS code)
- Swipe vouchers/coupons in batches
- Change voucher amount/quantity
- Change Coupon Quantity
- Concurrency logic loopholes (burp obtains coupons in batches, etc.)
Third-Party System - Unauthorized access to third-party systems- Third-party account information traversal- Unauthorized access to third-party accounts- Third-party account information leakage- Third-party application vers...
Purchase Payment/Recharge - Order information traversal/disclosure- Leakage of order information leads to leakage of user information- Unauthorized modification/deletion of other people's orders- Commodity amount/quantity ...